To make May Measure Month a success, we rely on the generous support of volunteers around the world. There are many ways you can get involved:
1. BE PART OF THE MMM TEAM
We are now recruiting people who can help us deliver MMM. There are several ways to help:
- Lead or volunteer at a screening site
- Spread the word to get volunteers working at our screening sites (e.g. nurses, doctors, medical students, community health workers etc)
- Publicise MMM to the general public to encourage people to visit their local screening centre
We have a full toolkit to help you deliver MMM in your country, so if you’re a health professional, medical student, or can join our team of volunteers, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your full name
- Your Email
- Your country of residence
- Details of how you’d like to help
- Details of any relevant experience you’ve had – including any previous involvement in MMM
Thank you so much — we look forward to having you on the team!!
2. GET MEASURED
As well as helping prevent potential health issues, our screenings will allow us to collect valuable scientific data surrounding the issues of hypertension. The more people who get screened the more valuable this data will be, so please get measured!
All screening data collected is governed by strict medical protocol and is totally anonymous – we will NEVER collect or hold your personal details
Follow our facebook page @maymeasure to keep informed of our plans for 2019
3. HELP CREATE AWARENESS
Please help us save lives by increasing awareness of May Measurement Month and the issues associated with high blood pressure by following our social media pages and sharing our posts
Thank you so much and for taking an interest in support this global health initiative!