Join us for MMM18!
To make May Measure Month a success, we rely on the generous support of volunteers around the world. There are many ways you can get involved:
1. BE PART OF THE MMM TEAM
We are now recruiting people who can help us deliver an even better MMM in 2018. There are several ways to help:
- Lead or volunteer at a screening site
- Spread the word to get volunteers working at our screening sites (e.g. nurses, doctors, medical students, community health workers etc)
- Publicise MMM18 to the general public to encourage people to visit their local screening centre
If you’re a health professional, medical student, or want to join our team of volunteers, please email us at email@example.com with:
- Your full name
- Your email
- Your country of residence
- Details of what how you’d like to help
- Details of any relevant experience you’ve had – including your involvement in MMM17 if you were part of a team in 2017
Thank you so much — we look forward to having you on the team!
2. GET MEASURED
As well as helping prevent potential health issues, our screenings will allow us to collect valuable scientific data surrounding the issues of hypertension. The more people who get screened the more valuable this data will be, so please get measured!
All screening data collected is governed by strict medical protocol and is totally anonymous – we will never collect or hold your personal details
Over the coming months, we will be publishing contacts for the countries involved in May Measurement Month so that you can find out what’s happening in your country and where you’ll be able to get screened in May 2018
Please check to see which countries have signed up to offer MMM screenings or follow our facebook page @maymeasure to keep informed
3. HELP CREATE AWARENESS
Please help us save lives by increasing awareness of May Measurement Month and the issues associated with high blood pressure by following our social media pages and sharing our posts
Thank you so much and for taking an interest in support this global health initiative!